Logos 7 Online Only Features
is a new online only feature for Logos 7 and Verbum 7
Wiki: TOC, VTOC, Home
Forum: Home, Gen, L6, L5, L4
Logos 6 Online Only Features
- Now members and Cloud Subscribers can “add book to Logos” that downloads PDF into your Library.
- Online needed to download/update templates.
- Atlas shows a sample of atlas maps. Only available when working online.
- Community Tags shows locations of references tagged by other users. Only available when working online.
- Some content is only available when working online.
- Logos Media Library: Media from the Logos Media service. Only available when working online.
- Online Results: Links to media from the internet, not curated by Faithlife. Only available when working online.
- Atlas Results: Relevant maps from the Atlas tool. Only available when working online.
- Logos 7 Media Tool combined Logos 6 Visual Copy with Media Browser
- Online only for sermon presentation (Proclaim), public access to sermon (Soundfaith), and informs a group of the sermon’s existence (Faithlife Groups).
Sync to/from Faithlife Cloud of servers
- Resource reading position
- Tags: community plus personal
- The “Online Manuscripts” section of Textual Variants in Exegetical Guide will now provide links to manuscript images from the Institute for New Testament Textual Research. Only available when working online.
- I.E. Areas in the app that allow for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Faithlife.com, etc.