Bug: Khmer Unicode Does Not Display Correctly

I just used the personal book builder in Logos 4.3 Beta 8 and tried to create a book in Khmer Unicode and Logos is unable to correctly display any font (even if I change the default system font to a Khmer Unicode font). In the forum post I gave some screenshots as well as the personal book file Logos created. I am happy to help in any way I can to get Logos to work with Khmer Unicode. Thank you!

Software version: 4.3 Beta 8.
Reported by Nathan Wells.
Forum link: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34671.aspx
Status: confirmed

Logos Bible Software Wiki

Welcome, Guest! (sign in)