Logos 4.0d RC 1
Logos 4.0d RC1 (4.04.4.1201) was released on June 23, 2010.
- Fixed bug that caused resource context menu to list the last note or clipping on the File | Open Document list instead of the most recent note or clipping. (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/18651.aspx)
- Fixed crash when opening context menu on single character selection in a book’s intro text in ESV.
- Fixed crash (AnimationException) when loading home page.
- Fixed crash (ArgumentNullException) when hovering over a headword in a headword-attached note with Information panel open.
- Passage references in text copied from a web page and pasted into a note are now auto-detected when a URL is pasted first above the text. (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/18334.aspx)
- Home Page
- Home Page consumes CPU and memory while it is closed.
- Home Page overwrites preferences during new installation.
- Resource Panel:
- Hebrew vowels can be clipped in the reference text box.
- Self Tests:
- The courses in the Self Tests tool are collapsible, but the settings are not saved.
- Title bar
- With Custom Chrome enabled in Logos 4 on a Windows 7 system, the “Logos Bible Software 4” title bar may be black with the Minimize, Maximize, and Close buttons not visible (the buttons are there and still work, but cannot be seen). The workaround is to enter Set Custom Chrome to No in the Command box.