Logos 4.0c RC 2
Logos 4.0c RC 2 (v4.03.3.9443) was released on Friday, May 7, 2010.
- Added fields from BDAG and (most) fields from LGNTI to Basic Search drop-down.
- Fixed bug causing all spaces to be stripped out when pasting text from the BHS to Notes.
- Fixed bug causing Hebrew text to display left-to-right when notes were attached.
- Fixed bug that caused Passage List “Add ... a file” to fail if the text file was open in Word.
- Fixed bug preventing highlighting style names from appearing in the Search Analysis view.
- Fixed bug that could cause an InvalidOperationException during synchronization (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/16498.aspx).
- Fixed crash caused by synchronizing resource priority in the background.
- Fixed crash when choosing “Morph Search” from Clause Visualizer context menu.
- Fixed crash when choosing multiple suffix morph codes (in Westminster morph) in Morph Search.
- Fixed crash when exporting certain images from resources.
- Fixed crash when navigating to a new verse in Clause Visualizer resources (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/16581.aspx).
- Fixed crash when creating a new document from the command box.
- Fixed crash and/or incorrect hyperlink placement when pasting text that includes pointed Hebrew characters into notes.
- For Help:
- Updated Help for 4.0c is not yet available for download. An update will follow later.
- For Rich Text:
- Paste option on Hyperlink box context menu is grayed out after copy function. Workaround: Ctrl+V.
- For Self Tests:
- The LDLS3 version of M2120SW.lbxlls (from 2005) needs to be replaced by an updated version. Otherwise, opening Exam 4 will cause Logos 4 to crash.
- The courses in the self tests tool are collapsible, but the settings are not saved in RC 2.