Importing from LDLS3
Wiki: TOC, VTOC, Home
Forum: Home, General
Prepare Libronix notes for importing
Importing Sentence Diagrams
Logos has support for importing Libronix user documents. The currently supported documents are notes, highlighting, favorites, sentence diagrams, prayer lists, passage lists, sermon files, syntax searches, and word lists (also includes Vocabulary Lists).
- Highly recommended to Prepare Libronix notes for importing.
- In Logos, execute the command Import All from the command bar. Note the “Importing…” status message in the upper-right corner of the main window. You can cancel the import by right-clicking this message and selecting “Cancel”.
Imported content “remembers” that it was imported. Consecutive imports can be run in Logos, without adverse effects.
Any changes to imported content in Logos will clear the link between Logos and Libronix.
That is, if you edit an imported item in Logos, and then re-import, you will see the original item from Libronix duplicated with the edited item in Logos. This is by design.
The following additional commands are supported in Logos:
- Import Notes
- imports only notes
- Import Highlighting
- imports only highlighting
- Import Favorites
- imports only favorites
- Import Prayer Lists
- imports only prayers lists
- Import Sentence Diagrams
- imports only Sentence Diagrams
- Import Sermon Files
- imports only Sermon Files. It:
- create a new folder called ‘Imported LDLS3 Sermons’ located in the Documents folder on Windows and in the Home folder on Mac.
- generates a .docx file for each imported sermon, and place these files in the new ‘Imported LDLS3 Sermons’ folder.
- creates two stubs in the Personal Books panel, one for Sermons and one for Illustrations. These will be titled ‘Sermons of [user name]’ and ‘Illustrations of [user name].’
- populates the stubs with the .docx files generated.
- To build a Sermons or Illustrations personal book select the generated stub in Personal Books panel and press the ‘Build book’ button.
- Import delete (All | Notes| Highlighting | Favorites | Prayer Lists | Sentence Diagrams)
- deletes all imported content of the specified type