Wiki: TOC, VTOC, Home
Forum: Home, General
A) They’re called “Visual Bookmarks.” Some call them “Wear Marks.”
- Grey is “page wear;” it’s the last several locations you’ve actually been. The official term is “Auto Bookmark.”
- Orange is the current search term(s).
- Blue is the favorites you’ve saved.
Q) How do you hide the Visual Bookmarks ?
A) Turn them off in Program Settings.
- Click on Tools on the top menu.
- Then click on Program Settings.
- Under General, you will see Show Auto and Favorite Bookmarks and Show Search Bookmarks. Click on No next to the type(s) of bookmarks you do not wish to see.