Logos 4.2 RC 1
Logos 4.2 RC 1 (v184.108.40.20682) was released on November 30, 2010.
- Paged View
- Corrected drawing of highlighted blocks of text across columns (e.g., Page 46 of “ESV Study Bible”).
- Fixed bug that caused a floating resource to change its paged view setting to match same docked resource at startup. (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/24375.aspx)
- Fixed bug that could cause a Reading Plan Visual Filter to extend into next column. (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/24916.aspx)
- Fixed bug that prevented scrolling back up in a resource opened in a floating window with two columns, after scrolling down to a page that changed to a single column (due to wide table). (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/26199.aspx)
- Moved page arrows to lower left corner for right-to-left texts.
- Passage Guide
- Fixed bug that caused Greek Interesting Words to display in English when Göttingen Septuagint series is prioritized as the highest Greek Bible with OT.
- Fixed bug that caused the first line of text selected from the middle of a paragraph to be indented when printed. (See Known Issue.)
- Fixed bug that caused the specified page field to render only the first page of range after entering multiple-page range.
- Search panel
- Fixed bug that generated correct OT search results for a Hebrew query with an invalid (NT) range selected. (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/23309.aspx)
- Fixed bug that prevented auto-complete of a second Hebrew word in a query when doing a Morph search (e.g., lemma:יהוה AND h:yhwh). (See Known Issue.)
- Sentence Diagram
- Fixed crash (ArgumentNullException) that occurred when choosing “Send to Sentence Diagram” from panel menu of some Harmony resources.
- Morph Search panel
- The fix for the auto-complete of a second Hebrew word will break auto-complete when entering a query such as ‘h:obed ed’, although searching for lemmas with spaces will still work.
- The first line of text selected from the middle of a paragraph will be indented when the selection is exported to RTF and HTML.