Logos 4.1 RC 1
Logos 4.1 RC 1 (v220.127.116.1111) was released on September 13, 2010.
- Gesture tips display the recognized gesture at the top with the description below, centered in the tip window.
- Fixed bug that caused the faulty export of the Word-by-Word section in Exegetical Guide and the Greek and Hebrew Words sections in Bible Word Study.
- Fixed bug that could cause WYSIWYG printing of search results to fail when printing to “Microsoft XPS Document Writer.”
- Reading Lists
- Sentence Diagram
- Changed the name of the Insert passage “Go” button to “Insert” and aligned it on the right.
- Page guideline is thinner.
- Page orientation labels on the Page drop-down match the labels in the Print/Export dialog.
- Removed the focus rectangle on the document content area.
- Removed the wrapping column’s hanging indent.
- “Send to Sentence Diagram” from a harmony resource will create a diagram with a width that fits on one page.
- Wrapping column’s movement line handle is thinner.
- Bible Word Study
- The ‘Hebrew Words’ ring graph does not display the English glosses.
- Reading Plan
- The M’Cheyne plan locks to January 1 of the selected year. A workaround is to use the ‘Adjust plan from here’ option, although the date in settings will remain ‘Jan 1’.
- Visual Filter document
- Search field drop-downs are missing in the Visual Filter search with the Swedish UI in Logos 4. This will be corrected when translation is complete.