Logos 4.0b RC 1
Logos 4.0b RC 1 (v4.02.3.7243) was released on Monday, March 8, 2010.
- Commentaries sections now use the collection title as a subtitle.
- Added “Set Show home page to No” command to disable home page at startup, and “Set Show home page to Yes” to enable home page at startup.
- An editable title box has been added to notes, to the right of the attachment anchor, for notes attached to resource text. This replaces the Title/Delete pop-up, so the red ‘x’ for Delete has been restored to Notes documents.
- Sync icon will change to a yellow warning icon if the last attempt to sync failed. Potential causes include:
- disconnected from internet;
- recently awakened computer acquiring IP address;
- Logos is performing maintenance on the sync server.
- Index merging has been removed; merging indexes (from Search Results, or running the “merge index” command) will rebuild the full index from scratch in the background. Index merging will return in 4.0c.
- Fixed bug causing non-commentary resources in custom collections to be used in Commentaries section.
- Fixed bug that caused a note added to a commentary to jump to the milestone for the passage rather than the location of the note in the text.
- Fixed bug in Copy Bible Verses that prevented paragraph settings in specified Word style from being applied to verse text.
- Fixed bug that prevented bringing the focus back to the main window after right-clicking on docked tab to open panel in a floating window.
- Fixed bug that could cause a crash when nesting or reorganizing Favorites.
- Fixed bug that could cause a crash (NullReferenceException) while scrolling through a resource.
- Fixed bug that could cause a crash when exporting a Collection bibliography to .txt or .rtf format with Citation Style set to RIS or Refer-BiblX.
- The versemap that was used for parsing may not be shown.
- Pasting text into a note loses all paragraph formatting.
- If the VisualMarkupPalettes folder is missing from the Libronix MyDocuments folder, Import All may crash.