Wiki: TOC, VTOC, Home
Forum: Home, General
What are Equivalent Resources?
- You may see this button on a few of your resource’s toolbars.
- This indicates that Logos is aware of Equivalent resources and provides you with the ability to switch to one of these resources in the same panel (tab) that your resource is in.
- This Equivalent resource is usually the same book, but a different version. (e.g. the KJV 1900, KJV 1795 Authorized).
- This can be useful as some equivalent resources may contain Reverse Interlinears or Morphologies while other equivalents may not.
- So far the only Equivalents I have found are Bibles and they are few. At least in my Scholar’s library.
Keyboard shortcut for ER’s
- You can use your keyboard to sequence through Equivalent Resources.
- Open a resource with Equivalent Resources
- Click in the body of the resource (put focus on the resource’s content).
- Use Ctrl Shift right to change to the previous Equivalent resource.
- Use Ctrl Shift left to change to the next Equivalent resource.
Books known to have Equivalent Resources
|KJV Bible 1900 edition
||Authorized Version of the KJV
||Lexham Clausal Outlines